Followers

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Expressing anger in English

- I don’t think that’s very clever!
- Are you trying to be funny?
- You wouldn’t dare!
- Don’t be silly!
- How dare you say that!
- Hang it!
- Get lost!
- Enough is good!
- That’s the limit!
- This is too much!
- Rubbish!
- Good riddance!
- And what next?
- I won’t swallow that!
- I’m warning you!
- Just you wait!
- Get out of my way!
- That’s the last straw!
- Mind your own business!
- It’s none of your business!
- Shame on you!
- It makes me see red!
- I have enough of that boy!
- I won’t have it!
- Why are so angry with her?
- Who do you take me for?
For God’s sake, leave me alone!
- I’m fed up with his lies.
- I’m fed up with your interrupting me all the time.
- Why the hell didn’t you wait for me?
- I won’t stand being treated like that.
- I can’t stand it any longer!
- I’ve heard as much as I can hear!
- I can’t put up with him!
- I won’t put up with that!
- I’m sick of all this!
- That serves you right!
- I’m sick and tired of telling you!
- I’m tired of them!
What makes me angry is that there is always something missing.
- She’s cross with you because you have disobeyed.
- He’s furious with them.
- What on earth have you been doing?
- What has that got to do with it?
- That gets on my nerves!
How on earth can you live in such a filthy place?
-  There is no reason why I should stay here.
What irritates me most is that nobody believes me.
- I won’t tolerate living among them.
- I can’t accept this view!



http://englishlearningbox.com/speaking/expressing-anger-in-english/

No comments:

Post a Comment